To view Cansford Laboratories full schedule of accreditation to ISO 17025 click here.
Accreditation is test specific, in order for a test to be accredited, both the parent drug and metabolite should be detailed on the laboratory’s schedule of accreditation.
The details of each lab’s accreditation can be viewed on by clicking here then enter the company name and click on testing labs, this will show if a company is accredited, if they are it will state their schedule of accreditation.
Why ISO 17025?
ISO 17025 specifically addresses factors relevant to a laboratory’s ability to produce precise, accurate and reliable results.
To ensure continued compliance, accredited facilities are re-examined annually to ensure they maintain their standards of technical expertise.
Accreditation to ISO 17025 includes:
- Ongoing technical competency of staff;
- validity and appropriateness of the methods;
- traceability of measurements and calibrations to national standards;
- appropriate application of measurement uncertainty at cut-off levels;
- suitability, calibration and maintenance of test equipment;
- the testing environment;
- quality assurance of test, inspection or calibration data;
- service to customer;
- adherence to continuous internal audits.
- Participation in Proficiency Testing
If Testing and Calibration Laboratories comply with the requirements of the International Standard of ISO: 17025 then they also meet the principles of ISO:9001.