The relevant scientific presentations:
- I never touched it, I just went to a party! The impact of external contamination on interpretation of hair testing results, (SoHT), Cardiff, UK, 2017
- What do hair drug levels mean?, (SoHT), Cardiff, UK, 2017
- The Diagnostic Value of Sectioning Hair Samples for EtG Analysis, (SoHT), Cardiff, UK, 2017
- Retrospective Hair Drug Testing: an assessment of current drug use patterns in samples from Australia, (TIAFT/SoHT), Brisbane, Australia, 2016.
- Hair analysis in the identification of adulterants used in cocaine formulations as an aid to diagnosis and treatment of associated toxicity, (TIAFT/SoHT), Brisbane, Australia, 2016.
- Brazilian guidelines for drug and alcohol testing in hair collection and analysis, (SoHT), Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2015
- Providing Appropriate and Meaningful Workplace Hair Drug Testing, (SoHT), Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2015
- Detection of adulterants in hair samples as a diagnostic aid in clinical practice, (SoHT), Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2015
- Dealing with external contamination on hair samples, when in doubt, (SoHT), Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2015.
- Implication of non-attendance for hair collection for drug and alcohol testing in child care cases, (SoHT), Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2015
- Extent of external contamination of hair samples from crack cocaine users, (TIAFT), Buenos Aires, 2014
- Evaluation of hair analysis with socio-demographic profile of crack users in Brazil, (SoHT), Bordeaux, France, 2014
- Hair analysis in the workplace: global harmonisation required, (SoHT), Bordeaux, France, 2014
- Hair analysis in pre-employment of high-risk activities in Brazil, (SoHT), Geneva, Switzerland, 2013
- Differentiating between consumption and external contamination when testing for cocaine and cannabis in hair samples, (SoHT), Geneva, Switzerland, 2013
- Análise de Cabelo em Exames Pré-Admissionais em Atividades de alto Risco no Brasil, (CBTOX), Brazil, 2013
- Hair Analysis for the emerging new drugs: Tramadol and Mephedrone, (SoHT), Toronto, Canada, 2012
- Workplace Drug Testing, Different Matrices Different Objectives, (EWDTS), Edinbourgh, UK, 2011
- Testing for alcohol use in hair: is ethyl glucuronide (EtG) stable in hair?’ Société Française de Toxicologie Analytique, (SFTA) 16th annual meeting, The International Association of Forensic Scientists (TIAFT) 46th international meeting, & Society of Hair Testing, (SoHT), Martinique, French West Indies, 2008
- Differentiation between drug use and environmental contamination when testing for drugs in hair. (SoHT), Cardiff, UK, 2007.
- Challenge to an Initial Hair Analysis Result – A Case Study, (SoHT), Cardiff, 2007
- Comparative Confirmation Rates and Drug Level Patterns in Hair and Oral Fluid in Clinical Monitoring and Workplace Sectors, London Toxicology Group (LTG), London, UK 2007.
- The Determination of Ketamine Concentrations in Hair Samples, (TIAFT), Seattle – USA, 2007
- The Evaluation of Amphetamine Isomer Ratios in Hair Samples from Amphetamine Users, (TIAFT), Seattle – USA, 2007
- Patterns in drug use in the United Kingdom as revealed through analysis of hair in a large population sample, (TIAFT) Ljubjana, Slovenia, 2006
- Hair Analysis for Assessing Cannabis Use: Are the cut-offs working?, SoHT Strasbourg, France, 2005
- Hair Analysis of Naltrexone: a Complementary and Useful Technique in Monitoring Compliance, (TIAFT) Seoul, 2005
- Hair Analysis for Assessing Cannabis Use by GC-MS/MS (Ion trap): Limitations and Advances on the Differentiation between Systemic Exposure and External Contamination, BMSS Derby, UK, 2004
- Drug Detection in Hair: Assessment of Levels from Large Volume Screening and Confirmation Testing, (TIAFT) Washington, USA, 2004
- Drug Detection in Oral Fluid: Identification of Poly Drug Use by EIA and GC-MS, (TIAFT) Washington, USA, 2004
- Hair analysis for detection of drugs: the use of multiple and single sections on the interpretation of drug use for medical-legal purposes, (TIAFT) France, 2002
- Hair Analysis for Detection of Drugs: A Retrospective Review of Data Obtained in the Routine Practice of a Specialist Laboratory, (TIAFT) Prague, Czeck Republic 2001
- Kinetics of drug transport from gut lumen into blood in the firs-pass perfused gut preparation. PKUK Group, Newcastle, UK, 1997
- Method for the determination of buprenorphine in serum by gas-chromatography-mass-spectrometry using single ion monitoring, 4th International Congress of Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Clinical Toxicology, Vienna, Austria, 1995.
SoHT: Society of Hair testing
TIAFT: The International Association of Forensic Toxicologists
CBTOX: Congresso Brasileiro de Toxicologia