The most recent advancements on the science of hair analysis are published in new book available from October 2015 from www.amazon.co.uk!!!
“Hair Analysis in Clinical and Forensic Toxicology”
Hair Analysis in Clinical and Forensic Toxicology, 1st Edition
(1) Anatomy and physiology of hair, and principles for its collections
(2) Preparation of hair and extraction treatments for drugs of abuse and pharmaceuticals, screening procedures
(3) External contamination: still a debate?
(4) Alcohol biomarkers in hair
(5) Clinical applications of hair analysis
(6) Experiences in child hair analysis
(7) Hair analysis for the detection of exposure to pollutants
(8) Workplace testing and screening programs on large populations (by Lolita Tsanaclis and John Wicks, Cansford Laboratories & Laboratory ChromaTox)
(9) Forensic applications of hair analysis
(10) Doping applications of hair analysis
(11) Detection of “new drugs” in hair samples
(12) New challenges for mass spectrometry in hair analysis