Cansford Laboratories is proud to support the armed forces covenant
The Armed Forces Covenant is a promise from the nation that those who serve or have served in the armed forces, and their families, are treated fairly.
Cansford Labs is just one of the 7,000 businesses, charities, local authorities and 3rd sector organisations who have signed and pledged our support Armed Forces Covenant. We are proud to support the covenant and we will continue to be a member of the employer recognition scheme.
Some of the ways Cansford labs supports armed services personnel through the Armed Forces Covenant:
- We publicise our Armed Forces Covenant commitments here on our website and by displaying posters at our office in Cardiff, South Wales.
- Display the Armed Forces Covenant logo in some of our marketing materials to show that members of the Armed Forces community are welcome customers.
- Offer guaranteed interviews to veterans, young and old, if they meet the selection criteria laid out in a job advert.
- Recognise military skills and qualifications when interviewing for new positions.
- Already employ ex-service members within our business
What is the Armed Forces Covenant?
The covenant focusses on helping members of the armed forces community have the same access to government and commercial services and products as any other citizen.
This support is provided in a number of areas including:
- education and family well-being
- having a home
- starting a new career
- access to healthcare
- financial assistance
- discounted services
“Cansford’s biggest strengths? The staff they have working for them, definitely. They’re all very helpful. The efficiency of arranging appointments, and there’s the timeframe for results coming back.”
Who do we work with?
Organisations with thousands of employees
Family solicitors in the UK
Individuals UK wide
About Cansford Laboratories
Meet the team
Work with Cansford Laboratories
Questions about our services?
Complete the form below and our laboratory team will be in touch shortly.